[Fredslist] My Son Michael Soskil was selected in the "Top 10"

Bob Feldman Bob at basserkaufman.com
Wed Feb 17 14:28:30 EST 2016

Huge congratulations!

Bob Feldman
Director of  Acquisitions
Basser Kaufman
151 Irving Place
Woodmere, NY  11598
W: 516-791-9444
M: 516-314-6444

On Feb 17, 2016, at 11:59 AM, Marvin J. Soskil <mjs at brettharrisonjewelers.com<mailto:mjs at brettharrisonjewelers.com>> wrote:

My Son Michael Soskil was selected in the "Top 10" for the GLOBAL TEACHER PRIZE which is the NOBEL Prize for teaching from
800,000 teacher who applied for this GREAT Honor. I congratulate them all, however, I am so proud of my son.
Michael chose to be a part of this select group only to make a difference in the way education can be shared on a Global Level.
https://www.facebook.com/teacherprize/photos/a.1714198958826532.1073741842.1421456828100748/1714199115493183/?type=3&theater

Marvin Soskil, President
Personal Jewelry Shopper
Brett Harrison Jewelry Brokers, Inc.
“Where a Relationship Means More and INTEGRITY Counts
68 South Service Road, Suite 100
Melville, NY 11747
Phone: 631 465-2008   Cell: 516 242-2700
MJS at BrettHarrisonJewelers.com<mailto:MJS at BrettHarrisonJewelers.com>
www.BrettHarrisonJewelers.com<http://www.brettharrisonjewelers.com/>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-EdjfTb7oE