[Fredslist] Gotham Book Club

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Feb 16 17:21:53 EST 2016

I think fiction should be eligible as these days truth is stranger than fiction.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>