[Fredslist] My friend needs a Med Mal Atty

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 15:07:57 EST 2016

Hi Gothamites,

    A friend has been suffering for several years with a  condition from a
prescribed drug and I'm trying to help him find appropriate  counsel.  His
description below.

    If you or someone you know may be fit the bill, please  let me know.

    Thanks to the network for any replies!

In mid-2014, I developed Cervical Dystonia, a serious neurological-muscular
 condition, from a severe reaction to a pharmaceutical drug. The drug was
prescribed for an off-label drug use, and I took it for several years.  I'd
like to find a lawyer to get some help, as the Dystonia has become a
long-term  physical disability, for me.

    Very best,