[Fredslist] Thank You!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Mon Feb 15 13:12:36 EST 2016

Once again I am so grateful to have Gotham as a wonderful resource. My
Fredslist request on Friday for help to obtain an appointment for my aunt
with Dr. Haas was immediately answered by Doug Kniffin. I also heard from
Scott Klein and Ester Horowitz who were also able,  ready and willing to
help

Having people who know people who can influence situations made things
happen and my aunt now has the much needed expedited appointment.

On behalf of my family, I thank you. Once again I am looking like a hero as
a result of being a member of Gotham.