[Fredslist] Thank you from me and my family

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Mon Feb 15 09:38:23 EST 2016

Thank you all very much for the heartfelt comments about my father-in-law.

Nancy and I will miss him very much and we appreciate your thoughts at this difficult time.

_______________________
We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving
connect2collaborate

www.yourbestinterestonline.com
www.e-givingonline.com
www.connect2collaborate.com

POB 320048 Fairfield, CT 06825
Phone 203.373.0875
Efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating our 14th year: helping clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques

Celebrating our 6th year: helping business professionals brand themselves better using LinkedIn best practices and techniques

Sent wirelessly while I am out of the office. Sorry for unintentional typos.