[Fredslist] Job oppty

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Fri Feb 12 10:26:11 EST 2016

Outsourced IT Management Company
is Looking to Hire
Technical Account Manager
StratX IT Solutions, LLC (created via the merger of Stemp Systems and Professional Data Systems) is seeking to hire a technical account manager to support our diverse and growing client base in the tri-state area. This is a full-time job with benefits, paid holidays and vacation.  See job posting for a detailed description of the Account Manager roles and responsibilities which include account management, sales, and technical project management.

Job may be based in our office in Long Island City or White Plains office. If working in Queens, easy transportation via from anywhere in Queens or Brooklyn.  Short walk from LIRR Hunterspoint Ave. station.

Apply online at jobs.stratxit.com.

Ruth H. Domber
10/10 Optics
50 Madison Ave.