[Fredslist] March 2 will be a great Construction meeting for anyone in the Construction or related business

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:11:57 EST 2016

If you know anyone in the Construction or related industry they will be
happy if you invite them to hear the most current info on issues such as:

* 240 scaffold law reform

* Reform of the MWBE program

*Open shop vs Union shop perspective

Our guest Louis J. Coletti has over 25 years experience in New York City's
Construction industry.  He has the ear of the Mayor and Governor so
hopefully we will have some up to date information.

He has been the President & Chief Executive Officer of the Building Trades
Employers Association since 1997.  The BTEA is the nation’s largest
contractor organization representing 27 contractor associations and 1,800
union construction managers, general contractors, and subcontractors in New
York City.  He is responsible for leading the NYC construction industry’s
strategy and efforts in the areas of economic development, government
affairs, construction safety and workforce development and labor relations
coordination.  He serves as Vice-Chairman of the Mayor’s Commission on
Construction Opportunities, on the Executive Committee of the Association
for a Better New York, is a member of the NYU Rudin Center for
Transportation Policy Advisory Board, ACE Mentor Board of Directors and NYU
Schack Real Estate School of Construction Management Advisory Board.

In 2008 he was named one of Engineering News Record Magazine's Top 25
National News makers being recognized for his leadership in the a first of
its kind in the nation, private sector Economic Recovery Project Labor
Agreement with organized labor.  That agreement led to the restarting of
over $ 15 billion in construction projects that saved or created over
25,000 construction jobs during the economic crisis in 2008.

Mr. Coletti holds a Masters Degree in Public Administration from the New
York University Robert Wagner School of Public Administration, and a
Bachelor of Arts from Rutgers University.  He also is a graduate of the
David Rockefeller Fellows Program of the New York City Partnership.

We are an OPEN group so all are welcome to this meeting.  We will have a
limited number of seats available so if you have interest, please sign up
ASAP.

When: *March 2, 2016 12:15-2 PM*

Where: The Friars Club on East 55th Street

Please use the link below to RSVP:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest

If you have any questions, please contact me

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office