[Fredslist] Shout Out!

Bill Solz stresssolutionsli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:34:12 EST 2016

I wanted to publicly acknowledge David Stein's efforts on my behalf. He ended up being instrumental in identifying and protecting me from a possible scam situation regarding a potential apartment for rent. So anyway, I am back to the drawing board in terms of finding a nice one bedroom apartment. But thanks again David.

BTW, this list and your responses have been instrumental in helping me find my NYC office and my Garden City office to be, so at this point I have full confidence in this venue as being helpful with my new residence!

Bill Solz LCSW, CASAC
Director of Stress Solutions of NY
Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
Domestic ViolenceTrained