[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to NY Health & Aging -- Corey Bearak for lunch Feb. 3rd; accessing government and public information

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Feb 1 20:18:01 EST 2016

Would love to meet new and old friends Wednesday  at Gotham’s NY Health & Aging Resource group, this Wednesday, February 3 at The Friars Club.

Not only do you get to hear and comment on my take on what The Public Ought To Know, but MANY Good to Know Gothamites belong to this group.

Seize the opportunity.  Attend.  Bring a guest (Guarantee you’ll look good to your colleague for doing so.).

Please see the details below.

Thank you for your interest.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]