[Fredslist] Wanted: referral to Manhattan acupuncturist who takes Medicare

Rona Wexler rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com
Mon Feb 1 09:21:24 EST 2016

I have a high deductible so I'll be paying the full fee, but I'd like the practitioner to apply the visits to my 2016 deductible.
I'll need number of visits to treat some injuries and the ole' osteoarthritis types of things.
Preferable location: West side.

Rona
Rona Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
(646) 335-5236   F: (815) 366-8024
rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com<mailto:rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com>
www.TheEmployabilityExpert.com<http://www.theemployabilityexpert.com/> https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=251495&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Wexler Vocational & Career Consulting
15900 Riverside Dr. W. Suite 6C (note change in suite no. and zip+4)
New York, NY 10032-1041