[Fredslist] Pay your dues online before 2017

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Dec 31 09:56:11 EST 2016

Hi Gotham

If you’d like, we have opened up the ability to pay online for your dues in 2017. Here’s how:

Sign into the website and your dashboard automatically comes up.

If you’re already signed in, navigate to your dashboard by selecting it from the top right icon in the blue navigation bar.

Once there, you’ll see a box on the top right called Membership (see graphic), just click the “Pay Now” link, scroll down to the dues area and follow the instructions on the shopping cart.

Please note: Once you pay your dues, the “Pay Now” link will not go away.

Any questions or issues signing on, please reach out to me. Thanks and have a healthy and happy New Year!

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com