[Fredslist] guides and details at Angkor Wat

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Fri Dec 23 19:19:10 EST 2016

Happy Holidays Gotham Friends:

I am going to Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam with a friend in Feb and have asked a question about my trip once before on this list. My friend and I planned the entire trip on our own!

I get confusing and mixed signals about planning guides for Angkor Wat.  Some say it is good to arrange in the US at least for the first day (we'll be there 5 days), others say they arranged it at the hotel in Siem Reap.  Also, I've heard there is a maximum number of people at the sites each day.  Do any of you know about with or both of these issues.  Thanks so much, Janet Sullivan, LP, LCAT, NY Health Care Group