[Fredslist] Donation of a used truck for wildlife conservation work in Honduras?

Gail Goldstein Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Tue Dec 20 09:49:49 EST 2016

Dear Gothamites:

Here¹s a challenging one for you (let¹s see if fredslist can do its magic)!

One Earth Conservation saves endangered and threatened wild parrots in Latin
America. The fieldwork to do this requires driving a truck into rough
terrain that includes many unpaved (and often muddy) roads. The past few
years we¹ve been renting trucks that frequently breakdown and hamper our
work.

Therefore, we are looking for a donation of a good used truck that will
belong to One Earth Conservation and its not-for-profit partner in Honduras,
INCEBIO. Please note that One Earth is in the process of getting its IRS
501c3 not-for-profit status and in the meantime we have a fiscal sponsor, so
an in-kind donation would be tax deductible.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Best wishes,
Gail Koelln
Co-Director, One Earth Conservation