[Fredslist] Important Gotham committees forming now.

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Fri Dec 16 11:17:35 EST 2016

We are now forming committees for the Battle of the Bands event to be
held on April 30 at Cafe Wha, and the Bob Formica memorial Golf Outing
to be held on June 26 at Cold Spring Country Club.

Being on a committee is one of the best ways to benefit from Gotham
membership as it gives you a higher profile. We are also trying
something new this year by scheduling both committee meetings back to
back on the same day. The Battle of the Bands will be Jan 11 at 3:30PM
at Fred's office 485 Madison Ave. The Golf will be immediately following
at 4:45PM.

If you would like to be on one or both of these committees, please RSVP
to me or Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com Looking forward to
seeing you all.

Happy holidays