[Fredslist] Thank you to Len Schwartz

Len Schwartz lenschwartz at kw.com
Wed Dec 14 17:54:18 EST 2016

Thank you, Judy, for your very kind endorsement. It was a privilege working with you -- you are a model client. And I know what you do for your client, JM, goes above and beyond the call. I guess you can say we are members of the mutual admiration society. Such a pleasure to be associated with you, and that would not have been possible had I not discovered Gotham.

Len Schwartz
CLHMS, SRES, CDPE, CNE
Keller Williams Prestige Properties
2777 Summer Street, Suite 700
Stamford, CT 06905
 [http://www.leaveittolen.com/]
Off: (203) 504-5326
Fax: (888) 886-5758

I'm never too busy and ever so grateful for your referrals.

Simply the best mobile search app in the industry: Click here to download my KW Mobile App [http://app.kw.com/KW2FZZLJF]