[Fredslist] Book Club Lunch Today!

Cayce Crown info at thecrownview.com
Tue Dec 13 08:40:35 EST 2016

This is going to be one of those "once in a decade" meetings, so DO NOT MISS IT. We need examples of integrity and sacrifice (now more than ever) and this will be so uplifting.

I'll see you there.

> Click below to register:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1049&PCID=1049:0:0:0:0

Sent from my iPhone