[Fredslist] Thanks to Anne Popolizio from Social Squib

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Fri Dec 9 15:17:12 EST 2016

Hello Gotham:

One of the guests at the Gotham NY Women's lunch this week was Anne
Popolizio, Owner of Digital Marketing & Communications firm Social Squib.  I
asked Anne a question about misinformation on our Google listing.  Anne
looked at our listing and called me with a few suggestions that could help
us remedy the problem as well as with some other ideas of how we could
improve our digital footprint.  I was truly impressed.  If you have any
digital marketing needs, I think that you will find Anne to be exceptionally
customer-service oriented.

Anne Popolizio

Social Squib!

www.SocialSquib.com

Anne at SocialSquib.com

862-245-2550

On another note, the speaker at the Women's lunch was Carole Hyatt speaking
about her new program addressing the needs of senior women military
retirees--Mission: Getting to Next (www.missiongettingtonext.org)--a
fascinating, unique, and worthwhile program.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number

(646)837-8836 - Direct Line