[Fredslist] Summer Internship - Financial

Peter Heller peter at peterjheller.com
Fri Dec 9 11:52:46 EST 2016

Folks,

My summer intern last year was a Cornell econ/finance Sophomore who is now looking for a summer 2017 internship. His name is Andrew Parish. Here’s what he says:

"I'm looking for a position in banking, management, or finance. At school, I've just finished my Econometrics course and I've really enjoyed it. We've worked with data analysis and regressions. I would love to build off of that course and I'm interested in an internship involving risk management or even operations. Also, I just completed Financial Accounting and would also be happy to find an internship at an accounting firm."

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,

Peter
Peter J. Heller
646 263-0803
www.peterjheller.com <http://www.peterjheller.com/>
Consultants to Nonprofits
– Campaigns, Feasibility Studies, Training

 <applewebdata://2F13495B-23C7-4A89-945B-76E0145E7977/www.peterjheller.com>