[Fredslist] Book and resource request for Mind over matter to control illnesses...and/or for...

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Fri Dec 9 06:44:06 EST 2016

Hello family! I would love suggestions on a resource and book for someone I know I am trying to help who has been to several doctors/tests and has a potential inner ear condition or so with cloudy/‎off balance at times/minor headaches feeling.

Years ago Gotham recommended John sarno's book "Healng Back Pain" and I am forever grateful, as the people I recommended to said it relieved their problem and changed their life. I am looking for the same?

I thought of mind over matter type books, I also have someone who gets nervous/anxious over things, not utterly bad but I feel I can help like I have before.

Thank you family! Ox!

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, Vice President
HUB International
1393 Veterans Memorial Hwy