[Fredslist] Networking, Trivia and a Chance to win a Prize

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Wed Dec 7 15:02:38 EST 2016

WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AT THE DECEMBER 13th MEETING!

[cid:image014.png at 01D066D2.E808CAC0]

Remember... if you're not networking, you're not working!

If you haven't been to a Gotham First meeting lately, or even if you have, you do NOT want to miss our last meeting of the year!

Join Gotham First on Tuesday, December 13th, at the Friars Club from 12:30-2:00pm.  Group Members, Circuit Riders and guests are signing up.  Will you be there?  Gotham First is an open group, so there's no need to check with me about conflicts.  Sign up here to pay for the meeting  http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Group-Meeting-2015-12-24-2  and remember to click the [cid:image015.png at 01D066D0.5FB91460] button so everyone knows you'll be there.  Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website to see who is attending meetings and you definitely want to be seen!

Gotham First's Todd Feldman, UBS Financial Services, Inc. will be doing a special Member Spotlight Presentation.  Check it out!

"In the spirit of the holiday season Todd Feldman will be doing fun trivia questions with gifts.

The topic will be tips for tax selling and guidelines on setting up your portfolio for next year.

Tis the season to gain 5-10 pounds, oy!"

Members and Circuit Riders, do you remember to click the [cid:image003.png at 01D24BC4.DBE951A0] button when registering for meetings?  If not, remember to do it for this meeting!  If you sign up, click the  [cid:image005.png at 01D24BC5.9F9CA750] button by 5pm Friday, December 9th, and attend the meeting, your name will be entered into a drawing for a 7 Piece mini block set from Victorinox: $50 MSRP!  This gift is being provided by Gotham First member, Anne Kleinman, and Gotham First Co-Chair, Liz Saldaña. Those who have already signed up and clicked the  [cid:image005.png at 01D24BC5.9F9CA750] have already been entered.

(6) 4 1/2" Serrated Edge Utility Knives
Mini Block

[cid:image006.png at 01D24BC4.DBE951A0]
Remember, you must register by 5pm, Friday, December 9th,  click the [cid:image005.png at 01D24BC5.9F9CA750] and be present at the meeting to win!

If you know someone who may be thinking about joining, or would benefit from joining, Gotham, invite them to visit Gotham's first formed, longest running group.

Please don't wait until the last minute to sign up!

PLEASE REGISTER NO LATER THAN
5pm, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9th

Liz
Your Residential Real Estate Agent
Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator

Gotham First, because we always think of Gotham first!

[E8S_l]

YOUR referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Elizabeth (Liz) Saldaña
Certified Negotiation Expert
Lic. R.E. Salesperson / REBNY Member
Halstead Property, LLC
770 Lexington Ave. 10th Fl. New York, NY 10065 O: 212 381-4260 M: 917 697-3005 F: 646 775-4279

Click here<http://lizsaldana.halsteadagent.com/sales/new-york/> to see all available sales and rentals in one place.

[cne_logo_cmyk 2]

[cid:image011.png at 01D24BC4.DBE951A0]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> [cid:image012.png at 01D24BC4.DBE951A0] <https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>  [Facebook4] <https://www.facebook.com/LizSaldanaNYC?ref=aymt_homepage_panel>   [cid:image015.png at 01D24BC5.9F9CA750] <https://plus.google.com/+LizSaldana/posts>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please forward this email to optout at halstead.com<mailto:optout at halstead.com> with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.