[Fredslist] Gotham Award Winners

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Tue Dec 6 22:33:27 EST 2016

Tonight I was proud to present the award for co-networker of the year to my dear friend and leader  of the CT after hours group, Barry Monies. Barry is very deserving of this award. He personifies the true meaning of Gotham by welcoming all of members and guests and he is always willing to lend a helping hand. He's a mensch!
Congratulations to Tom Gallin and the recipients of the Red Bandana Award and the Gotham Summer of Giving.
Come visit us in CT next Tuesday, Dec 13th at our CT holiday party and congratulate Barry in person.

Happy Holidays,
Judy Heft
Www.judithheft.com
Sent from my iPhone