[Fredslist] Job Opening at Fordham

Giancarlo Annese anneseg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:59:36 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I am leaving my position as the Senior Assistant Director of Student
Accounts at Fordham University to be the Director of Student Accounts at
Sarah Lawrence College this month.

Fordham is accepting applications to replace me, and I would love to pass
some Gotham resumes or connections on to them. It really is a great place
to work and the job is very rewarding. Attached is the job description and
details on applying. If you or anyone has a question about the position
please let me know!

Thanks!
Giancarlo Annese