[Fredslist] Accounting/Finance Internship

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Mon Dec 5 11:53:36 EST 2016

Hello All,
A friend's step-son is being very proactive and has stated to look for a summer internship (very motivated).  His is looking into either accounting or finance sectors.  He is a good kid who is eager to apply his "text book" knowledge to practical use.  Please see what you can do and you can contact him directly.  His contact info is on his resume.

As always, thanks.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com