[Fredslist] Personal thank you to Fred and Gotham

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Dec 2 18:54:22 EST 2016

What a terrific post Ester; thank you for sharing and thank you to Fred for his continued leadership.

The quote from the Great Ali says it all!

Happy Holidays to all....see you Tuesday :)

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235