[Fredslist] Gotham Executive Group Meeting Thank You

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 14:23:18 EST 2016

Gotham -Thank you to all of the attendees at our Gotham Executive Group meeting on Wed. Nov. 30
and especially our guest speaker Corey Bearak.The event last night was an open event to create dialogue and open discussion.It was not billed as being pro one way or anti another way.The point is to have an open discussion with experts in the political arena delivering the real story.This is more important than ever today as what we all relied on before - journalism - media - is nowunder severe disruption of their own making. This month we were treated to a talk by Bob Olivari
and Corey Bearak. A sample of the talent and expertise available in the Gotham Community.

The food, wine and networking were excellent.
Everyone who attended enjoyed themselves. Only those who were in the room know what what said and how it
was said.
Enjoy your day,
 Mitch Tublin

Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and