[Fredslist] Fwd: talk at exec group

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Dec 1 11:37:04 EST 2016

Thank you to Gotham for making this opportunity to share possible!

As I opened my talk, the general popular vote margin on Nov. 20 was 1.5 million.  This morning it exceeded 2.5 million,

I accepted Mitch Tublin offer to update things next year after we get the meetings schedule devised by Debbie Lindner.

Next time I need to videotape entire talk.

I posted Fred’s video clip to youtube <https://t.co/vrZdYnANxI> and twitter <https://twitter.com/Bearak/status/804232712072687616> and facebook <https://www.facebook.com/CoreyBearak#>.

It was nice to see tech giant Ra Goel, PR Pro Andy Lavin and the esteemed Dr. Gerry Goldhaber share their takes on my chat to Fredslist.  If anyone missed their posts to Fredslist, find and enjoy them below.

Thank you all three!

With their permission I would like to include their comments on the YouTube page of the video.

However, a simple correction on Raj's review, I never worked on Mark Green’s Dem primary mayoral campaign in 2001.  He enjoyed my support in some of his other endeavors; I worked on the Ferrer for Mayor campaign in ’01, as did one of the guest attendees.

:)

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]