[Fredslist] My son is hospitalized , need some gotham magic

Renee Richter centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:17:08 EDT 2016

Dear fellow Gothamites,
My 26 year old son is currently hospitalized at North Shore university hospital, Manhasset. Joshua is having very serious pseudo obstruction and motility issues of the intestine like issues. He can not maintain any food or liquids.
This is third hospitalization since may23.
He has just to received a pic line for I v nutrition so he will require an ambulance.
We are now in the midst of trying to transfer him into one of the top hospitals into NYC.
I'm being told that another hospital has to accept his very complicated case.
Hospital politics.
Does anyone have any connections to assist my family in this challenging time ?
I need a top gastroenterologist

At i.eNYU langune
. Mt Sinai
Weil Cornell

Also, once the transfer takes place

I'm certain he will require major surgery.

Thank you very much,

Renee' Richter
President

Centerpoint Funding Corp.