[Fredslist] Need Help with Antiques

Jill Goldstein jill.imprintdesigns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:41:39 EDT 2016

I am in the process of liquidating my Mom's apartment and have found all
kinds of things that go back generations that I just don't know what to do
with.  The problem is, is that I don't want to just throw these thing into
the mix when I have someone pick up the things that I am getting rid of.

There are all kinds of nick-knacks and some beautiful linens that are just
breaking my heart to be getting rid of and would like to find a loving home
for, or just someone who knows what to do with these things.

If anyone can help at all please let me know
All my best
Jill Goldstein  The Printing Printcess
917-442-1629
jmgold52 at gmail.com