[Fredslist] The 2nd Annual Gotham East End Beach Event

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Mon Aug 29 17:50:46 EDT 2016

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

People at Gotham are always wondering, when will Jack Halpern loosen his
tie? Well, I did it for this great event hosted by the great Jason
Greenberg on August 17. I even wore a bathing suit. My wife and I joined 15
other Gotham fun seeking party animals and enjoyed the beautiful weather
and fun in the sun. The food was great. The rock and roll rocked. The
camaraderie was very enjoyable. This is going to be an annual event for me.
Thank you, Jason, for hosting.

Warm wishes,

Jack

* Jack Halpern, CEO*

* My Elder Advocate LLC ™*

 511 Avenue Of The Americas #241G

 New York, NY 10011-8436

 212-945-7550

 *jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com* <jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com>

 www.myelderadvocate.com

* www.myelderadvocateLTCI.net <http://www.myelderadvocateLTCI.net>*

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent

 about things that matter to us."

                                        - Martin Luther King Jr.