[Fredslist] FW: Small Conference Room Needed

Alan Siege alan.siege at sbmc.biz
Thu Aug 25 10:31:43 EDT 2016

Hi Gothamites,

I'm going to be starting and facilitating a Mastermind Group that will be
meeting 2 times per month for 90 minutes for approximately 10- 15 people,
for two to three months, and I need a place to meet - ideally in Midtown.

As my need is on the small side, I'd appreciate it if you would let me use
the room  for free.   The group will be starting in mid-September.

I'll be posting a Promo on the group in early September.

Thanks.

Best,

Alan Siege, Principal

Small Business Management Consulting