[Fredslist] Global entry

Ostroff, Gary GOstroff at kanekessler.com
Thu Aug 25 09:51:35 EDT 2016

I had my interview in Early August.  Parking was tough but the interview lasted only 5 minutes.

Gary Ostroff | Partner
KANE KESSLER, P.C.

We’ve moved.  Please note our new address:

666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-4041
Direct: 212·519-5112 | Main:  212·541·6222 | Fax: 212·245·3009
gostroff at kanekessler.com | www.kanekessler.com

KANE|KESSLER

This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error please immediately notify me at (212) 541-6222 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this e-mail, and any printout thereof.