[Fredslist] FW: Thank you Kris Behrman of Bayern Automation

Mindy Stern mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Thu Aug 25 08:19:27 EDT 2016

I am also a member of the Kris Behrman fan club! He was very helpful when I needed an Excel trainer for a group of people who were being laid off.

With his patience and “get it done” attitude, he was able to convey the essential elements of Excel to some rather challenging participants.

I strongly recommend Kris for your projects.

Best wishes,

Mindy

Mindy Stern SPHR, SHRM-SCP, ACC

President

AIM Resource Group Inc.

Building Better Business & Careers

 <http://www.aimresourcegroup.com/> www.aimresourcegroup.com

Ask Me About Our OnLine Learning Resources!