[Fredslist] Thank you Kris Behrman of Bayern Automation

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Wed Aug 24 16:51:56 EDT 2016

Hi All!

A few months ago, I had an issue with my very old Panasonic phone system. Kris Behrman answered the call and solved my problem in MOMENTS!

 For the past few weeks I have been having issues with Verizon and I emailed Kris.. He asked me the right questions and now i have some more questions for Verizon.   We are not done! But, if for any reason you have an issue with  electronic automated systems and controls, please run and give him a call. He is well versed in system design, installations, troubleshooting, and upgrades of many types of systems new and in my case old. I know I am not finished working with Kris.

If it is electronic, Kris can help.

Thank you Kris!!
Beth

Kris M. Behrman
President, Bayern Automation, Inc.
3280 Sunrise Hwy
Suite 182
Wantagh, NY 11793
email : behrmank at bayernautomation.com<mailto:behrmank at bayernautomation.com>
phone: (877) 571-1833X701

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com<mailto:bsilver at doubetllc.com>
T: bsilver
L: www.linkedin.com/in/bethasilver/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bethasilver/>
W: www.doubetllc.com<http://www.doubetllc.com/>

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy