[Fredslist] Thank You to Lynn Amos

Anne Kleinman annek at adinfini.com
Mon Aug 22 08:00:31 EDT 2016

Tribe,

If you have not had a chance to speak with Lynn or have her do a project for you I can't encourage you enough to take the time to do so.

Lynn is a fabulous designer (she did a design for print on paper for us a couple of years ago), great web designer (we have worked on more than one project together) and more than that she generous with her help and time.

The latest version of my site was built by me. But I am not a designer nor an HTML programmer and I was stuck, I could not figure out how to change something on the page.  Lynn graciously took time to help me out and fix the programming on a tiny detail of my Home Page.  It was done quickly and perfectly.

As a marketing person who has worked with many web designers, I cannot recommend Lynn highly enough.

As a Gothamite I can only tell you that Lynn truly embodies the credo of Gotham - It's Better to Give Than Receive, But What Goes Around Comes Around!

Have a great week everyone

Anne
[Ad-Infinitum-logo-Final-2X2V]
Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
Marketing Consulting - Promotional Products
Strategic LinkedIn Training - Social Media Strategy
www.adinfinitumcorporate.com<http://www.adinfinitumcorporate.com/>
212-812-1438 x202

For (almost) weekly marketing tips sign up for our newsletter here<http://eepurl.com/bQOujP>