[Fredslist] Need RUSH 1 more night stay in Bermuda

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Sat Aug 13 07:44:52 EDT 2016

Hubby and I are booked for next week to go to Aruba.  A recent change in
his schedule has us considering going 1 day early, however, the hotel we
are in is not available for the extra night. Since we would be arriving
late at night the day before, we are looking for a place just to lay out
heads.  Does anyone know of a place, a bnb, a room or know someone who
rents a room that we can reach out to in a hurry...today.   We have been
told there are a few areas to stay away from, so any information anyone has
would be great.

Thanks for any suggestions----
Judie

Judie Moceri