[Fredslist] Job Opportunity - Sales (… for your Friends, Family or Relatives)

Tom Hanik tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Tue Aug 9 12:13:31 EDT 2016

Gothamites -

If you have any FFRs looking for a job, this might be an opportunity for them to consider. If interested, please contact Guy Tsadik directly via phone or email. Here are the details:

Sales Professional Description

National Academy of Continuing Legal Education is looking for motivated sales professionals who are looking to work in a fast paced growth environment. We provide continuing legal education to attorneys across the country. This position is a combination of salary and commission, with annual earnings potential of $100k+ through commissions. Targeted leads are provided which maximize time invested. No knowledge of continuing legal education is required.

A little Bit About Us...

>From its inception, the Academy has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time –efficient continuing legal education courses. In addition to live seminars, NACLE provides full course credit via Website/Online, Audio CD and DVDs depending on the respective state. We value and reward determination, resourcefulness and creativity. For additional information please visit nacle.com<http://nacle.com/>.

Requirements

? Experience with Telephone Sales