[Fredslist] LAST CALL for sponsors --Seize an opportunity to get that client; meet good prospects at Gotham's 8/15 Golf Outing

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Aug 8 17:15:24 EDT 2016

This email alert shares what may be your last opportunity get in play for a Gotham Golf Outing Sponsorship.

Only a few sponsor opportunities remain (see list further below).

Gotham’s Golf outing offers a great way to build relationship and prospects that turn into business.

Gotham Golf Outing Sponsorships offer excellent and cost effective means to increase your visibility in our tribe and enhance your brand awareness and visibility in our tribe.

(And if you have not yet registered to play, why not — For more information <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1120&PCID=1120:0:0:0:0> or to register <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1122>)

As Gotham Sponsorship chair, I extend another special THANK YOU! to those already committing as Sponsors of 2016 Gotham Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing sponsored by BrainLink.

Our confirmed sponsors (as of this email, apologies to any who literally may have signed up while composing and sending this email):

Title Sponsor: Raj Goel/ Brainlink
Golf Balls: The Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust
Dinner: Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess (Fred Klein & Nancy Schess)
Caddy Sponsor: Frenkel & Company (Bruce Swicker)
Golf Carts: Phoenix Public Adjusters (Jason Greenberg)
Silver: Hub International (Mike Zeldes)
Silver: Verna Law, P.C. (Anthony M. Verna III, Esq.)
Hole in One: John Gallin & Sons (Tom Gallin)
Entertainment: Corey Bearak/ Strategic Public Policy
Breakfast/ Brunch Sponsor: (Nawrocki Smith LLP (Darin Iacobelli
Lunch Station (1): Pegalis & Erickson (Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard)
Lunch Station (2): Minuteman Press Bellerose (Scott Levine)
Driving Range: 5th Street Advisors (Cesar Manent)
Goody Bags: Two Sons Environmental/ Paul Napolitano
Valet Parking: Maureen Formica
(awaiting some others for confirmation)

That is in addition to promotion at the event.

Gotham Golf Outing Sponsorships offer excellent and cost effective means to increase your visibility in our tribe and enhance your brand awareness and visibility in our tribe.

A note to those who sponsored last year and who received personal invites to renew this year: You were asked OFTEN to confirm your intentions many weeks ago so if another Gothamite “seized” what was your slot…....

The few opportunities that remain:

*Gold Sponsor $1,500
*Cocktail Sponsor $1,000
*Presenting Sponsor $1,000
*Silver Sponsors $750
*Pool Sponsor $500
*Putting Green Sponsor $500
*Locker Room Sponsor $500

Can you look into whether your firm could serve as on of Gotham’s Golf Outings sponsors?

You can pay online here <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1121>.  We also invoice upon request.

Thanks.

Join your Gotham family and their guests  at our annual golf outing at the beautiful Cold Spring Country Club  in Huntington, Long Island.

Click here <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/GothamGolf2016.pdf> to download the brochure detailing all of the  sponsorships, costs and event schedule.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]