[Fredslist] Attorney specializing in non profits rules and regulations 501 C3 and C7

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Thu Aug 4 13:19:07 EDT 2016

Hello MY Fellow Gothamites

Hope your summers are going well.

I have a client who is an officer of a 501c 7 sports and social club. He has some questions about possible mergers and or acquisitions of other 501 c7's or 501 c3's

If you are interested please email me and I will send your responses to my client.

Best,

Steve

Stephen J Ganns, CPA
7-11 South Broadway Suite #209
White Plains, NY 10601
914 682-7007 Voice
914 946-8286 Fax
steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>
website: www.gannscpa.com<http://www.gannscpa.com/>
[FB]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414>[lnk]<http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer