[Fredslist] Power Point Design and Execution--HELP!

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Aug 2 14:50:49 EDT 2016

Friends:

I have just bee asked for the impossible.  The NGA (National Guardianship
Association) wants me to do do a PRESENTATION ON ELDER ABUSE AND FRAUD  *While
the presentation isn't until late October, they wanted to s"send in the
materials by yesterday, literally*.
Can anyone help or knows anyone who can?  I will supply an old PP and new
content.

Thanks.

Gideon

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
*New Address: *136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY  10016
Tel: 917-881-7042
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers