[Fredslist] Friend Selling 4 Yankee JIM BEAM SUITE tix for Sunday 4/24 1pm

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Fri Apr 22 09:13:44 EDT 2016

From: Josh Fields <josh at spiregroupny.com<mailto:josh at spiregroupny.com>>
Date: April 22, 2016 at 9:02:51 AM EDT
To: Scott Bloom <Sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:Sbloom at bloomreg.com>>
Subject: 4 Yankee JIM BEAM SUITE tix for Sunday 4/24 1pm

Can u plz post to Fred's for me??!

I have 4 tickets together in the front row of the Jim Beam Suite for this Sunday at 1pm. Seats are 320C row 1. This is the 3rd level, directly behind home plate. The seats come with access to a VIP entrance behind home place, FREE popcorn, peanuts and soft drink refills in the Jim Beam Lounge. Also comes with access to the Mohegan Sun Sports Bar and the Audi Club. They sell them at the stadium for $135 each, but my season ticket discount is $104 each. Please let me know ASAP if interested and I can email them to you and you can enter with you phone.
> Thanks so much.
>
> --
>
> Josh Fields | Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
>
> SPIRE | 20 W 23rd St 5th Fl, NY, NY 10010
>
> t 646.221.6662 | f 646 253 1262
>
> e Josh at SpireGroupNY.com<mailto:Josh at spiregroupny.com> | www.SpireGroupNY.com/Josh-Fields<http://www.SpireGroupNY.com/Josh-Fields>
>

> About SPIRE | Founded in 2011, SPIRE Group Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-rising real estate firms in NYC. Featured in The Real Deal as a Top Mid-Sized Brokerage Firm and one of The Best Brokerage Firms to Work For in NYC in 2012, 2014 and 201

Josh Fields
Spire Group
Residential Rentals & Sales
Leader-Team Fields