[Fredslist] Tempus fugit TY Health & Aging lunch,April, 27th, 12:30 PM, at the fabulous Friar’s Club

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Wed Apr 20 16:15:46 EDT 2016

Dear Friends:

*Tempus fugit*

  *The next NY Health & Aging lunch is Wednesday April, 27th, **12:30 PM,
at the fabulous Friar’s Club **Only one week left—*

Following the *great success of our last meeting* where we shared
experiences and exchanged Networking tips to improve our business.

 The orders are pouring in.  However, the more the merrier! We've made
signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do: Go to

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2016-01-02-0

  “Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

We are a non-compete group so please contact me directly.  *Come one come
all!*

 Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers