[Fredslist] Hasta luego!

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Wed Apr 20 11:50:51 EDT 2016

Gotham Costa Rica?  I'm in!

Liz

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse any typos.

Liz Saldana
Halstead Property LLC
Mobile: 917-697-3005

On Apr 20, 2016, at 10:13 AM, Cheri Elferis <cheri.elferis at protravelinc.com<mailto:cheri.elferis at protravelinc.com>> wrote:

Hello:
This Friday, April 22nd, will be my last day in the New York office.

I will be relocating to Costa Rica; I will still be working for Protravel but I anticipate being offline for 1-2 months while I get set-up (phone, internet, etc). I have learned "manana" doesn't mean "tomorrow"; it means "eventually".)

I'll let everyone know when I'm up and running. In the meantime, if you need assistance with any travel plans, please contact my colleagues at the same phone number 212-702-2666 or email your request to goodlife at protravelinc.com<mailto:goodlife at protravelinc.com>.

So, it's not "adios", just "hasta luego"!

sincerely,
Cheri

<image007.jpg>
A VIRTUOSO® MEMBER AGENCY

Cheri Elferis
PROTRAVEL INTERNATIONAL, LLC
www.protravelinc.com<http://www.protravelinc.com/> | www.hotelsthatinspire.com<http://www.hotelsthatinspire.com/>
515 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Direct: 212.702.2666
Fax: 646.792.3951
cheri.elferis at protravelinc.com<mailto:cheri.elferis at protravelinc.com>
 <image003.png><http://www.facebook.com/protravelinc><image004.png><http://www.linkedin.com/company/protravel-international><image005.png><http://www.pinterest.com/protravel><image006.png><http://instagram.com/protravelinternational>

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that may be confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.

By reading this email you agree to our Terms of Service<http://www.protravelinc.com/common/getfile.aspx/471103> when booking Travel, Tours and/or Excursions through Protravel International, LLC.