[Fredslist] I need a college student or young adult - tonight!

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Apr 20 09:16:58 EDT 2016

Hi Gotham,
I am having a workshop tonight and my assistant had a last minute
emergency.
 What a terrible situation. I need someone to assist with checking in the
people and providing handouts, etc...

It sounds simple but it is actually a very important role. I need them from
5:30-8PM and the location is Park and 33rd. IT is a very easy way to make a
little money and they will get to learn about public speaking. The events
are usually fun and engaging so they should enjoy themselves.

Please let me know if you have any questions. HELP!!!!

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*www.corporatespeechsolutions.com <http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new