[Fredslist] Covetted Accounting Seat Opening in Gotham - LRG NY Group Meeting and Speaker Gary Ostroff

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Tue Apr 19 17:57:46 EDT 2016

Hello, Gotham,

We are in need of a med/lrg size NY Accounting Firm for our group.  We have
referrals available and would love to have some professionals at our
meeting next Tuesday to get to know us and vise versa.  If you know of
anyone that would be an asset to our group, please let us know, I'd like to
discuss the opportunity with them.

Thank you and have a great day.

Meeting flyer attached for reference regarding the meeting on Tuesday.

Judie Moceri

Promotional Solutions Int'l

201.967.1735

"Your One Stop Promotion Source"