[Fredslist] Just one more day to listen to be able to hear Tom Gallin and experience a Construction meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 22:53:04 EDT 2016

Please join us on Wednesday April 20 for our next Construction meeting.  We
promise lively discussion, and great networking.

Tom Gallin will discuss his business, the ups and downs and some of the
issues facing contractors who may want to slowly phase out of being a union
shop.

Please join us Wednesday April 21 at the Friars Club 12:15-2.  Use the link
below to RSVP:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839

If you have any questions, please call or email me.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office