[Fredslist] need your help: looking for you to contribute quotes for my book

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Apr 15 08:35:20 EDT 2016

Gotham, I am starting with you:

As many of you know, The American Bar Association approached me to write a
book, entitled LinkedIn Marketing Strategies for Law and Professional
Practices: Techniques that Excel and it is nearly complete!

Now, to make the book even more beneficial to the wide range of readers it
is aimed at, I am seeking quotes and brief stories of successes that my
colleagues in ALL professional practice areas have used LinkedIn in smart
ways.

If you have an angle or technique that has worked for you to gain new
incremental business or leveraged a connection relationship that led to
success, please let me know.

I ask that you provide a brief thumbnail of the success you had to me asap.

I will then provide an excerpt from the pertinent section of the manuscript
to help you better write your quote and I will give you attribution in the
book, if you want it.

This is a way to relate any stories or observations you, and/or your firm or
practice have found to be highly useful and perhaps repeatable for others.
What goes around comes around, right?

Send your comments to me directly please at
marchalpert at connect2collaborate.com. Thanks so much.

cid:ii_hyrz21ty0_147ccf42593fa2d4

Look for my new book to be published in late 2016 for the American Bar
Association:

"LinkedIn Market Strategies for Law and Professional Practices: Techniques
that Excel"

See my latest LinkedIn Post:
<https://e.linkedin.com/pub/cc?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DYQpglLjHJlYQGjze786nrM5zdh28vl
EoWqlswD2Jbjze2rGNPzfwJlikhzgnnb0aOkJfVXtpKX%3DBCBRSY&_ei_=EolaGGF4SNMvxFF7K
ucKuWOYNSh3MupWTTB_zZeutHavQNkYtOZK8rXrqjmpqbXY0lY68HRvBAhe72S608mqRYPic-7gz
Jvd7YojW_2UAewsG0.> https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/marchalpert.

Get a LinkedIn nugget every business day http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M and subscribe
to my blog for a daily update.

http://d13pix9kaak6wt.cloudfront.net/signature/me-badge.png