[Fredslist] HUGE Shout Out to Bill Solz and Havening

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Apr 13 15:37:25 EDT 2016

Thanks for sharing this Rona. Not sure everyone would feel "secure" enough to do so.  I also thought I was Bill Solz biggest fan but now see that I have competition.:)I call it an " emotional lobotomy."
Actually, for me Bill neutralized a few traumas from childhood. What you experienced, however, is the remarkable power of Havening to neutralize traumatic eventswhether they happen now as in your meltdown, or shock from an accident OR whether they happened a lifetime ago. Whether a wounded warrior, a victim of atheft, rape or some other crime or from "Life Happens" ...a fight with one's spouse or business partner, your pet parakeet dies or you lose your best account you witnessyour car being totaled or lose at the crap table. Havening can do what drugs and time can't. Bill is one of a handful of NYS certified experts in this new field.
You can learn about Havening and other transformative stress modalities at the next Gotham NY Health and Aging Luncheon on 4/27. Our members include three doctors, three attorneys, diverse practitioners in stress management, mental agility and Alzheimers prevention, among others.
Rona...we would love you and other circuit riders to join us to discover what all the fuss is about.
Wishing you and all of Gotham the tools for unstoppable health and peace.

Kelly Welles, LUTCFCo-chair, Gotham NY Health and Aging2006 Gotham Networker of the YearServing Financial Health and Peace of Mind for25 Years.
  Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys andAccountants Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies