[Fredslist] law internship - Entertainment, Media, and IP Law.

Schwartz, Riva riva at ajslaw.com
Mon Apr 11 09:59:50 EDT 2016

Please respond to Sharon, a1L looking for a legal internship this summer - we would recommend her!
My name is Sharon Kahn and I am a 1L at SUNY Buffalo Law School. I am highly interested in pursuing a career in Entertainment, Media, and IP Law. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Communication & Journalism, and this summer I will be working for Judge Orlow in Queens Civil Court for two to three days a week. I am looking for an internship for the remaining days of the week in the NYC/Long Island area.
This fall, I’ll be partaking in a Finance and Business Law program in NYC, and would love an opportunity to work until February, when I return to Buffalo.
Attached to this email is a copy of my resume. I would love the opportunity to discuss my qualifications and learn about any opportunities available for this summer or fall semester further.
Respectfully,
Sharon Kahn
(718) 683-0545   sharonka at buffalo.edu

Thank you both!