[Fredslist] I am sharing this event that may be of interest t some. Several Gothamites are involved.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:46:15 EDT 2016

The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneurs’ Network and Voice Wealth
Management is proud to host its first Entrepreneurship Boot Camp:  From
Idea to Exit—By Entrepreneurs, For Entrepreneurs.  This full-day symposium
will take current and aspiring entrepreneurs through the life cycle of your
next great idea.  From writing your business plan; to legal and financial
structures; to selling, marketing and exiting your business, we will cover
a full gamut of topics that will help attendees down the path to execute
their ideas into successful businesses.

The cost of attendance for Manhattan Chamber of Commerce members is $50.
Non-members are $75.  Please visit the link below to sign up.

http://www.manhattancc.org/events/MCC%E2%80%99s-Entrepreneurs-Network-Presents-2016-Entrepreneurship-Boot-Camp-2242/details

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office