[Fredslist] Please join us in welcoming Gotham NY Real Estate Group's new GC Alan Kreit

Bob Feldman Bob at basserkaufman.com
Fri Apr 8 17:38:07 EDT 2016

Big congrats to Alan!!

Bob Feldman
Director of Acquisitions
Basser Kaufman
151 Irving Place
Woodmere, NY  11581
W: 516-791-9444
M: 516-314-6444
bob at basserkaufman.com<mailto:bob at basserkaufman.com>

On Apr 8, 2016, at 3:09 PM, Steve Kirschner <skirschner at ireonnetwork.com<mailto:skirschner at ireonnetwork.com>> wrote:

I look forward to working with Alan Kreit as the new Group Coordinator of this phenomenal chapter.

This chapter will surely remain one of our tribe's finest consisting of the most prominent and professional NY metropolitan area leaders in the real estate industry.

It is my honor and privilege to continue to serve this group as its Membership Chairman.

Steve

Steve Kirschner
IREON / Chief Operating Officer
Income Real Estate Operations Network, LLC

Direct: 516-528-2288
Email: SKirschner at IreonNetwork.com<mailto:SKirschner at ireonnetwork.com>